The BAPC has special arrangements with a number of specialists who are experienced in helping those within the industry. Simply scroll to find the organisation you believe will be most suited to your requirements, or should you require further information telephone 020 8736 5862
The Full Service Group chain of custody scheme for printers
The Group Scheme Limited
A new Chain of Custody scheme for the print, print management, media and publishing sector for companies with a maximum of 15 employees.
It is becoming more and more essential for businesses to achieve FSC certification to comply with tender criteria and legislation for the environment. For the first time The Group Scheme offers a full service package for group members that includes on-going support and marketing advice. No other group scheme does all this for its members.
The team behind The Group Scheme have years of experience of training and assessment for Chain of Custody and other international standards as well as many years of experience of running a successful print business.
Features of The Group Scheme include:
- Complete training and assessment
- Quick and efficient implementation, using ready-made templates to set up the system, and so minimise costs.
- A competitive combined annual re-assessment and admin fee
- A cost-effective route for members transferring from other group schemes
- The support of a world leader in certification – backed by United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS)
- The elimination of charges for label approval
- Rapid response on-line support
- Marketing assistance to help you get rapid ROI for certification
- Regular newsletters with useful marketing and Chain of Custody information
Our experience of training and certification in the print industry is that often, a printer will fail to capitalise on the competitive advantage that certification gives because of other “real world” considerations. Our marketing pack, pro-active support and the sharing of knowledge amongst group members will help you achieve a real return on your investment in certification.
For further details of The Group Scheme please contact:
Vanessa Peel, 0121 323 5450, 07868377980, Vanessa.Peel@thegroupscheme.com
Or visit us at www.thegroupscheme.com
Business Sustain – Environmental Consultancy
Business Sustain is the environmental consultancy arm of Coventry City Council, whose sustainability consultants provide expert environmental advice an assistance on a wide range of environmental issues on a cost recovery basis.
They specialise specifically in implementing Environmental Management Systems in companies across the whole of the Midlands region and beyond, using a stepped training programme, which empowers companies to manage and maintain their systems in the future.
They provide all necessary additional services to ensure that companies comply with the requirements of the Environmental Management Standards ISO14001, such as provision of Registers of Legilation, Environmental Legislation Compliance Audits and Internal Environmental Auditor Training courses (held either at the company’s site or at a Midlands location.
For further information contact
Digital Marketing & Event Specialists
We provide dedicated Digital Marketing and Event strategies to help businesses GROW.
Traditional Marketing Is Dead! The traditional form of marketing – including advertising, public relations, branding and corporate communications – that had been developed and perfected throughout the 20th century is dead. Plucky Marketing specialises in providing data-driven marketing support to businesses. We offer a highly personalised service with an emphasis on the quality, accuracy and execution of our work.
Promoting your company effectively online can be very time consuming. We can save you time and money with the following services to compliment your existing activities:
– Social Media – Strategy & content planning
– Email Marketing, CRM
– Website development – Google analytics, SEO
– Video/Rich media production
– Events – Strategy, planning & execution
We don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all solution – what do you want to achieve? Get in touch to see how we can help you get heard and boost your online presence.
Contact: David Packman
m: +44 (0)7984 696460
Independent Consultancy Services
KJP Global Limited
KJP Global Ltd is a completely independent organisation with no affiliations to any software or hardware manufacturer. With 17 years experience, KJP Global prides itself in being able to offer independent advice to clients and is able to provide valuable consultancy, training and business development services in the UK tailored to meet the needs of your organisation.
Services include but are not limited to:
- Consultancy, training and business development services to the print industry
- Training in pre and post sale projects from a technical and sales perspective to ensure complete project delivery
- Bespoke technical training courses (class room led) for various Variable Data Print, Cross Media, Web2Print, RIPS/DFE’s.
- Bespoke business development courses (class room led) on ‘How to sell Digital’, ‘What is Cross Media?”
- Understanding Variable Data’ and various other courses
- Cost saving best practices with workflow optimisation, assessment and advise with full documented reports
- Utilising your current hardware/software platforms to achieve 95% productivity
- Evaluation of products i.e. hardware, software and provide findings
- Key focus of SME customers to help grow business
- Key focus on SME’s increasing productivity with reduced costs.
For further information please contact:
Need to improve your performance at work? Living Words helps self-motivated industry professionals who are motivated to challenge themselves to do better, contribute more and make the most of their qualifications and training.
Expert individualised coaching will help you sharpen and hone your focus and your abilities to be more effective in tackling projects, difficult relationships and tasks necessary for providing an ever improving service.
Living Words offer a free one-to-one assessment session. Details at www.livingwords.net/freeintro.html
Coaching comes with a money-back guarantee.
Living Words helps you efectively deal with
Difficult work colleagues
Learning and integration of learning
Feeling ‘stuck’ but not knowing why or what to do about it
Negative thinking that interferes with your work/life
And much, much more…….
Based in London but operating nationwide and worldwide with clients in the UK, USA, New Zealand and South Africa. Living Words have a proven track and you can view testimonies from other clients at
For further information contact
Douglas Cartwright – telephone 020 8426 9131 Mobile 07882 327490
www.livingwords.net (free report available:why professional qualifications will not unlock your potential ….and what will).
Specialist consultancy for the digital printing industry
There are two complementary aspects to Individua’s work: training and consultancy in digital printing applications and regional support for PODi.
Training and Consultancy in Applications of Digital Printing
Expertise is focused on three areas
1 Technology Solutions
Selection, evaluation and implementation of personalisation, cross-media, web-to-print applications and workflow automation for digital printing.
2 Data Management
Use of data in digital printing and cross-media applications including data processing, storage, cleansing, segmentation, profiling, response measurement, analytics, security, CRM systems, list sourcing and legislative compliance.
3 Sales and Marketing
Solutions sales techniques, pricing of value-added digital printing applications, case study research and authoring, analysis of web site effectiveness, digital marketing techniques, customer education, presentations and technical sales support.
Individua is the Regional Affiliate of PODi
PODi is a global organisation of digital printing service providers and industry vendors which aims to grow the market for digital print, share best practices between members and help them build profitable digital printing businesses.
Individua supports PODi by
- developing and managing the membership community in UK and Europe
- organising PODi member training workshops, conferences and other events
- growing and promoting PODi’s database of digital printing case studies in the region
- undertaking speaking engagements at industry forums
- supporting vendors’ market research needs
About Individua Ltd.
Individua’s Director and principal Consultant is Tony Hodgson. Tony’s extensive career in digital print encompasses Technical Director roles at pioneering e-commerce, one-to-one and cross-media marketing service providers, ControlP, Documedia and Lorien Unique. He also worked for Kodak and the BPIF. Tony is qualified in B2B marketing and is a member of the Institute of Direct Marketing; he holds a masters degree in Computer Science and has plc Board level experience. A leader of technology innovation and industry change for over twenty years, Tony is also an experienced keynote speaker at major industry events in the UK, Europe and USA.